Yes, I have another gradient here. This one is inspired by the amazing Nails by Jema. I followed her colour scheme and just added the sparkly topper even though all my instincts were screaming MATTE. MATTE. MATTE!
To create this look, I used 4 colours, but if your nails are shorter in length, you could use fewer.
I followed the following steps:
- I painted my nails white, and while they dried completely, I put on a DIY barrier to ensure easy clean-up after.
- On a make up sponge, I first marked the length of my nails like I mentioned in my post “Gradient Secrets“, and then painted on stripes of pink, purple, blue, and turquoise.
- I dabbed on a couple of coats on each of my nails, letting them dry inbetween.
- Peeled off the DIY barrier.
- Topped it off with a sparkly top coat, and then a glossy top coat.
That’s about it.
I used the following products to create this lovely gradient:
- Health&Glow Base Coat
- A random white polish as a base
- Maybelline Color Show “Blueberry Ice” and “Blackcurrant Pop”
- Maybelline Instadry “Turquoise Lagoon”
- Revlon “Bubbly”
- Colorbar Exclusive 56 topper
- Lakmé Gel Stylist Top Coat
Phew. That’s a lot of product! But totally worth the end result, don’t you think?
I’d totally recommend trying this look out. If you do, do tag me. I’d love take a look at your recreations.
You can find me on Facebook (/lumos.nails), Instagram (@lumos.nails), Twitter (@lumos_nails) and Snapchat (lumos.nails).
Come by and say hi!