For all those who say nail art is complex and takes a lot of time and patience, I present to you: this simple glitter triangle mani that only requires two polishes, a top coat, and tape.
I’ve created this look before with a pink base and silver glitter, and I loved it back then too! I think it would great with red and gold as well. Maybe even turquoise and silver.
To create this look, you just have to follow these basic steps:
- Paint your nails with the base colour.
- Use a quick dry top coat and let dry completely.
- Use either nail art tape or scotch tape to create a triangle.
- Fill in the triangle with glitter polish and peel off the tape immediately.
- Let dry, and top coat.
That’s it! To create this look, I used:
- Maybelline Color Show “Blackcurrant Pop”
- Chi Chi Cosmetics Disco Diva
- Maybelline Insta Dry Base Brilliante Top Coat
- Nail art tape from eBay
What do you guys think about this look? Simple. Elegant. Dainty. If you recreate this one, do tag me on social media. I’d love to take a look.
You can find me on Instagram (@lumos.nails), Facebook (/lumos.nails), Twitter (@lumos_nails) and Snapchat (lumos.nails)